REDD Team aluminum generator access systems are the leader in the commercial generator access market. These systems can be designed and engineered with many different options to meet your application requirements and specifications. Each system is designed to meet or exceed all applicable OSHA 1917 General Industry regulations.
When your application requires strength, light weight, corrosion resistance and maximum safety, aluminum platforms are easily assembled and cost-effective solution.
Advantages of Aluminum:
- Aluminum is lighter than iron and steel. Some aluminum alloys are in fact three times lighter, yet stronger than, some steel alloys, and will retain their strength and flexibility under heavy loads. REDD Team utilizes 6000 series aluminum alloy with 6061-T6 for exceptional structural strength.
- Aluminum has a naturally occurring layer of oxide that protects the metal from corrosion, even when unpainted. It is able to withstand highly-corrosive environments, such as marine environments and locations with harsh weather conditions.
- The natural metallic surface of aluminum requires no finishing, but can be painted, anodized or powder-coated if your application calls for it.
- Aluminum is easily machined, cast, drawn and extruded. Aluminum platforms are easy to install and can be dismantled, moved and reassembled quickly.
- Aluminum is virtually maintenance-free.
Standard Configuration Drawings
- C4.4 Configurations
- C7.1 Configurations
- C9 Configurations
- C15 Configurations
- C18 Configurations
- C27 & C32 Configurations
- Fast shipping and short lead-times (5-6 business days)
- Cost effective solution verses traditional steel structures
- Durable 6000 series aluminum is virtually maintenance free for exceptional value over a long life cycle
- Aluminum is non-corrosive and non-combustible
- Adjustable heights to allow for uneven grade
- Modular design for fast and easy installation
- Standard and custom options
- All stainless steel fasteners
- 1 year warranty
Universal Generator Access System – Codes Met