The Dura-Grip OSHA Stair is designed for construction trailers and field offices that need to meet OSHA regulations. You can easily assemble and adjust these stairs according to the threshold and necessary configuration.
- REDD Team aluminum stairs provide OSHA compliant access to modular buildings, construction trailers, and temporary offices.
- Landings and stairs are designed for 100psf live load and a concentrated load of 300lbs to help you meet OSHA regulations.
- Aluminum stairs and railings are both non-corrosive and non-combustible.
- Maintenance-free, with a durable slip-resistant and self-draining deck.
- Installation is easy with minimal parts and slip-in rails and legs.
- Light but strong aluminum means less weight than comparable wood or metal systems.
- Easily assembled in less than ten minutes.
- 1 Year warranty on our OSHA-ready safety products.
Universal Stair System – Codes Met