When you need ADA- and DSA-compliant wheelchair ramps for schools in Corona, California, consider the premium American-made Universal Wheelchair Ramp System from REDD Team.
REDD Team is a product brand of Hydro Extrusion North America, part of the world’s largest aluminum extrusion company. We manufacture high-quality aluminum access products, such as aluminum stairs (OSHA and general code), universal stair systems, ADA wheelchair ramps, aluminum pedestrian bridges, aluminum walkways, and more. The ramps and stairs are also compliant with the regulations of California’s Division of the State Architect (DSA).
Our access systems are produced in the United States at Hydro’s Delhi, Louisiana extrusion facility and are fabricated from 6000 series aluminum and alloys 6061-T6, 6063-T5 or 6063-T6 for structural strength and toughness.
Required for Every Grade
No matter how old the students are, the ADA and DSA classify schools as public properties that must provide set numbers of accessible entrances and exits in both existing and newly constructed buildings.
The best solution for school or university entrances and exits would be the REDD Team Universal Wheelchair Ramp System that is made from aluminum because they are durable enough to outlast bad weather and high volumes of traffic year after year. If there are existing concrete stairs, an aluminum ramp can easily be installed over them.
Many schools also require accessible entrances for portable classrooms. Their elevated entrances call for code-compliant access, and our aluminum ramps are an ideal solution for this application.
Meet ADA & DSA Guidelines
Aluminum ramps are essential for people with restricted mobility because they provide safe access to elevated or hard-to-reach areas. Aside from wheelchair users it’s important to also consider people who need crutches, canes, and walkers, and people who don’t walk with a regular gait. With durable and lightweight access solutions from REDD Team, you can improve safety for educational facilities and a wide range of other environments.
The REDD Team Universal Wheelchair Ramp System and its counterpart the Universal Stair, can provide you with safe and low maintenance wheelchair accessibility solutions that feature:
- ADA-compliant access for portable classrooms and site-built and modular buildings.
- Smooth, continuous handrails and a slip-resistant walking surface for safe and easy access.
- Durable aluminum provides exceptional value over a long lifecycle by being virtually maintenance-free. Aluminum is non-combustible and non-corrosive.
- Adjustable heights and slopes are available for better versatility in permanent or relocatable installations.
- Fast and easy installation – No field welding is required!
- Modular design makes ramps relocatable and reconfigurable for the best value in an ADA-compliant system.
- Minimal assembly results in a fast installation.
- Each unit is warranted for wear and durability.
- Meets ADA & DSA guidelines!
Aluminum is lightweight, durable, rust-resistant, environmentally friendly, and will not warp, rot, or splinter. Unlike wood, which shrinks and expands over time, an aluminum access system will maintain its shape in spite of extreme cold or heat. Since it can be extruded, aluminum can be formed into almost any imaginable shape. These qualities make it ideal for ramps, stairs, platforms, bridges and similar structures.
When you need wheelchair ramps for ADA-compliant or DSA-compliant building accessibility in Corona, California schools, look no further than REDD Team. Contact us at (800) 648-3696 for more information about the requirements and our solutions.