Aluminum has properties that can’t be matched by most other materials, making it the ideal metal for use in prefabricated outdoor stairs and other access products. Consider REDD Team access solutions for use on your jobsite or for access to site-built and modular buildings, field offices, portable classrooms, and a wide variety of other uses.
REDD Team offers aluminum stair systems that can be built in a variety of layouts to conform to your available space. All components are universal, so portable stairs can be configured with left or right facing and are fully compatible with our modular ramp solutions.
We manufacture each component with an eye toward integration. This means that the components are re-locatable and reconfigurable, adding to their superior value. Our outdoor stair designs conform to the current edition of the Aluminum Association Specifications and Guidelines for Aluminum Structures and meet IBC, BOCA and SREF codes. REDD Team stair systems also offer complete ADA compliance when paired with our Universal Wheelchair Ramp System.
REDD Team prefabricated stair systems feature:
- 6000 series aluminum alloy with 6061-T6 structural components
- Stainless steel grade 304 bolt hardware
- Slip-resistant exposed surfaces that are free of sharp or jagged edges
- Smooth, continuous handrails
- Durability; will never rot, split, or warp from exposure to elements
- Can be installed permanently or relocated as necessary
- Quick and easy installation with minimal assembly
- Rails designed for application of 200 lbs force
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Naturally beautiful metallic surface that needs no further finishing
- Excellent heat conduction; will remain cool to the touch even in hot weather
- Corrosion and combustion-free for added safety
- Wear and durability warranty
Our products also meet the guidelines of the U.S. Green Building Council and qualify for LEED credits.
The strength, durability and rust-resistant qualities of REDD Team’s prefabricated outdoor stairs make them indispensable for:
- Construction Sites / Field Offices –Aluminum stairs and ramps provide safe working access to sloped surfaces where they can be anchored. They are ideal for access between building levels, hilly terrain, gravel pits, road/rail embankments, and other hard-to-reach areas. Use them individually or join them together into longer spans. Use them for temporary access or permanently install them as fixed industrial stairs.
- Municipalities and Schools – Code-compliant access systems are very cost-effective for portable classrooms and municipal buildings. They are strong, slip-resistant, non-combustible and low maintenance. Easily disassemble, move and reassemble them in different configurations at any time.
- Marine / Waterfront – Aluminum stairs are extremely resistant to rust and corrosion. Unlike wood, they are self-draining and slip-resistant. Use them for recreational and commercial applications along the seacoast or for floating dock access in marinas and waterfront parks.
- Oil, Gas and Mining – Modular man camps in the Midland Basin, Permian Basin, and other oil and shale extraction areas in Texas, North Dakota and Oklahoma, need stair systems that provide maximum comfort, durability and design, in spite their placement in extreme environments. Aluminum stairs can withstand the harsh conditions of any remote site.
REDD Team offers prefabricated outdoor stairs and a complete line of other products to serve all of your access requirements. For cost effective solutions that can be assembled quickly, get in touch with us at (800) 648-3696 to find out more.