Aluminum is a popular structural material for good reason. It is found in a vast assortment of manufactured products and is used heavily on job sites for safety, efficiency and value.
Improve worker safety by installing prefabricated metal stairs from REDD Team.
REDD Team, part of Hydro Extrusion North America, is a leading national manufacturer of high quality aluminum access products, including prefabricated aluminum stairs (OSHA and general code), aluminum walkway systems, aluminum stair towers, universal stair systems, aluminum walkways, ADA wheelchair ramps, and more.
Whatever your requirements, rest assured our products will adhere to your most exacting architectural specs.
Our prefabricated aluminum stairs offer the following advantages:
- Safe. In addition to its strength, aluminum has unique electric and thermal conductivity. It is well-suited to cold-weather applications because cold temperatures actually strengthen it; however, it also conducts heat well and will stay cool even in high temperatures. The metal also resists any distortion caused by weather or structure movement. Our aluminum stairs feature rugged tread surfaces that are slip-resistant, and they meet or exceed all OSHA requirements.
- Economical. Aluminum stairways are strong, durable, and require little maintenance. The metal is lightweight, providing for easy installation. Prefab aluminum stairs can be assembled by your onsite crew in less than an hour and adjusted to varying threshold heights. Trained assemblers are not required. Aluminum stairs are long-lasting, making them a practical, cost-effective solution, allowing your workers to move around your site easily and comfortably.
- Durable. Unlike wood, aluminum will never split, rot, or warp from environmental causes such as rain, snow and ultraviolet rays. Aluminum stairs do not need to be refinished or replaced and, unlike their steel counterparts, require no sanding, scraping, painting or staining to maintain them. They are strong, non-corrosive and rust-resistant.
- Attractive and versatile. Aluminum has a naturally beautiful metallic surface and does not need further finishing. However, standard and custom colors are available with anodized or baked-on enamel finishing. They can also be powder-coated to heighten rust-resistance. A variety of patterns, designs and configurations enable them to be integrated with any recreational or commercial architecture.
- Green. Each REDD Team stair system is made in the USA from raw material containing approximately 25% post-consumer recycled aluminum. 100% of all of the aluminum scrap we generate onsite is recycled, and the products themselves can be completely recycled into new raw material. Our facilities also meet the guidelines of the U.S. Green Building Council and qualify for LEED credits. Aluminum can be recycled and reused again and again without losing any of its superior characteristics. And, by choosing prefab aluminum stairs, you will reduce the waste of discarding the stairs you built at the end of every project.
Aluminum prefab stairs can be permanently installed as fixed industrial stairs ad can be used as temporary access stairways. They are available in a variety of sizes for usage as egress stairs, secondary access stairs, mezzanine access stairs, and equipment access stairs, and you will find uses for them in a wide variety of applications.
If you need prefabricated metal stairs for access to modular buildings, construction trailers and temporary offices, REDD Team has the optimal solution. Our access products are cost-effective, configured to meet your building code regulations, and provide for simple and painless installation.
Call us today at (800) 648-3696 to learn more!