REDD Team’s prefab aluminum entrance stairs offer a superior level of safety and efficiency for your modular building, mobile office, portable classroom, or temporary construction trailer. They can be built in a variety of layouts to suit your available space.
REDD Team is a leading national manufacturer of exceptional code-compliant aluminum access products, such as the Universal Wheelchair Ramp System, the Dura-Grip General Code Stair, and other high-quality solutions that are designed to meet your architectural needs. Our products are fabricated with only the finest aluminum and stainless steel components and can be engineered to meet many other code requirements as required.
Because it’s so versatile, aluminum and its alloys are used today in an amazing number of products, from cans and kitchen utensils, to parts for airplanes and other items that require a strong, light material. It can be deposited on the surface of glass to make mirrors, where a thin layer of aluminum oxide quickly forms to become a protective coating. Aluminum oxide is even used to make synthetic rubies and sapphires for lasers.
Our Dura-Grip stairs are ideal for providing access to office trailers, modular buildings and portable classrooms. They meet ADA and IBC code regulations and have the following features:
- Constructed from high-grade recyclable aluminum using 6000 series aluminum alloy
- Landing width is 60inches x 60inches with 53-inch tread
- The 3-step configuration has a 34inch high handrail; the 4-step configuration has a 42inch guardrail and 34 inch handrail
- Stairs are rust-resistant and non-combustible
- Designed for live loads of 100 pounds per square foot and a concentrated vertical load of 300 lbs
- Slip-resistant and self-draining decks
- Can be assembled for right, left, or perpendicular access
- Speedy installation with slip-in rails and legs and a minimum of parts
- The total weight is between 249 and 265 pounds
- Includes stainless steel hardware
REDD Team Universal Aluminum Stairs meet many different building codes, including IBC, BOCA and SREF. They are ideal for portable access between terrain levels or scaffold levels, for building stair towers, and for access to trailers as well as other modular buildings. They can be easily dismantled and reused in other applications, thus providing exceptional value. They feature:
- Easy-to-use smooth, continuous handrails
- Non-corrosive and non-combustible
- Quick assembly and installation; they require no field welding
- Landings are prefabricated in typical 5’x 5’ sections and designed for a uniform live load of 100 psf and concentrated vertical load of 300 pounds
- Treads are prefabricated in typical 4’-2” width with ADA-compliant nosing
- Handrail height is 34”
- Built from 6000 series aluminum alloy with 6061-T6 for structural strength
- Can be used on slopes, inclines and pitched roofs
- Easy to relocate and reconfigure
Why Choose Aluminum Stairs?
- Aluminum is an essential metal in the construction, aerospace, automotive, oil/shale drilling, and many other industries. Profiles are often substituted for steel, copper, plastic and wood because of aluminum’s remarkable characteristics.
- At only 30% of the weight of steel but similar in strength, aluminum stair systems can be quickly assembled, disassembled and relocated, and provide safe access to all types of industrial and commercial stick-built and modular buildings.
- Typically constructed from 6000 series aluminum alloy with 6061-T6 for structural strength, aluminum stairs are a lightweight, cost-effective, low maintenance and eco-friendly solution.
If you are looking for prefab entrance stairs to provide safe access, REDD Team has the optimal solution. Our aluminum systems are cost-effective, configured to meet your building code regulations, and provide for simple and painless installation. Call us today at (800) 648-3696 to find out more.