The OSHA Crossover Stair is designed for field and site uses that need to meet OSHA regulations crossing obstacles in a walking path. You can easily assemble and adjust these stairs according to the threshold and necessary configuration.
- REDD Team aluminum crossover stairs provide OSHA compliant clearance for walking path obstructions.
- Landings and stairs are designed for 100psf live load and a concentrated load of 300lbs to help you meet OSHA regulations.
- Aluminum stairs and railings are both non-corrosive and non-combustible.
- Maintenance-free, with a durable slip-resistant and self-draining deck.
- Installation is easy with minimal parts and slip-in rails and legs.
- Light but strong aluminum means less weight than comparable wood or metal systems.
- Easily assembled on site.
- 1 Year warranty on our OSHA-ready safety products.
OSHA Crossover Stairs – Codes Met