REDD Team offers modular aluminum stair systems and metal stairs and platforms that can be built in a variety of layouts to suit your available space. All components are universal, so the modular stairs can be configured with left or right facing and are fully compatible with our modular ramp solutions.
We manufacture our products from raw material that contains approximately 25% post-consumer recycled aluminum.
We recycle 100% of all of the aluminum scrap we generate onsite, and the products themselves can be completely recycled into new raw material. Our facilities also meet the guidelines of the U.S. Green Building Council and qualify for LEED credits.
Each component is designed and fabricated with an eye toward integration.
As a result, they are re-locatable and reconfigurable, providing the best value in a stair system.
The stair design conforms to the current edition of the Aluminum Association Specifications and Guidelines for Aluminum Structures and meets International Building Code (IBC), Building Officials Code Administrators International (BOCA) code, and State Requirements for Educational Facilities (SREF) code.
Whether you need access to portable classrooms, site built or modular buildings, equipment access stairs, egress stairs, or mezzanine access stairs, REDD Team can quickly deliver affordable, durable stair systems to keep everything moving.
Stair legs are adjustable for use on sloped or uneven grades and feature:
- 6000 series aluminum alloy with 6061-T6 for primary structural components
- Stainless steel grade 304 bolt hardware
- Wear and durability warranty
- Exposed surfaces that are slip-resistant and free of sharp or jagged edges
- Smooth, continuous handrails for ease of use
- Durability; will never split, rot, or warp from exposure to rain, snow or UV rays
- Versatility for permanent or re-locatable installations
- Quick and easy installation with minimal assembly
- Guard rails designed for 200 lbs force applied at any point along top rail
- Welds in accordance with the ANSI/AWS D1.2-97 GMAW process performed by experience operators
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Naturally beautiful metallic surface that does not need further finishing
- Excellent heat conduction; will remain cool to the touch even in high temperatures
- Corrosion and combustion-free for added safety
REDD Team stair systems also offer complete ADA compliance and access when coupled with their counterpart, our Universal Wheelchair Ramp System. In addition to the building codes listed above, our ADA-compliant wheelchair access solutions also meet Uniform Building Code (UBC), Standard Building Code (SBC), and Life Safety Code (NFPA 101).
Aluminum is part of a vast assortment of manufactured products and is used heavily on jobsites to improve worker safety. Aluminum construction is paint free, non-magnetic, non-sparking, and virtually weatherproof. Our recyclable aluminum safety products also meet the guidelines of the U.S. Green Building Council and are appropriate for LEED credits.
From design to manufacturing to shipping, REDD Team offers a complete product line that will serve all of your access requirements.
For cost effective products that can be assembled quickly, get in touch with us at (800) 648-3696 to find out more about our premium quality modular stairs.