With years of experience in the design, engineering and manufacture of metal steps, REDD Team offers aluminum access solutions for office trailers, construction trailers and modular buildings.
Mobile office trailers are commonly used when you need to set up an office quickly, in a temporary setting, or in a remote area. They are indispensable in the oilfield and mining, construction, military training, automotive, aerospace and a wide range of other industries. But you will need to provide access.
Instead of wasting money on wood or masonry steps that will wear out, and wasting time on the maintenance required to keep them in good working order, consider aluminum stairs for a sturdy, safe, and virtually maintenance-free solution.
REDD Team is a leading manufacturer of premium quality aluminum access products, such as aluminum stairs (OSHA and general code), walkways, ADA wheelchair ramps, aluminum pedestrian bridges, universal stair systems, aluminum stair towers and more.
Dura-Grip General Code Stairs
Our General Code-compliant Dura-Grip stairs are ideal for providing access to office trailers, modular buildings and portable classrooms. They meet ADA and IBC code regulations and have the following features:
- Constructed from high-grade recyclable aluminum using 6000 series aluminum alloy
- Landing width is 60inches x 60inches with 53-inch tread
- The 3-step configuration has a 34inch high handrail; the 4-step configuration has a 42inch guardrail and 34 inch handrail
- Stairs are rust-resistant and non-combustible
- Designed for live loads of 100 pounds per square foot and a concentrated vertical load of 300 lbs
- Slip-resistant and self-draining decks
- Can be assembled for right, left, or perpendicular access
- Speedy installation with slip-in rails and legs and a minimum of parts
- The total weight is between 249 and 265 pounds
- Includes stainless steel hardware
REDD Team Universal Aluminum Stairs meet many different building codes, including IBC, BOCA and SREF. They are ideal for portable access between terrain levels or scaffold levels, for building stair towers, and for access to trailers as well as other modular buildings. They can be easily dismantled and reused in other applications, thus providing exceptional value. They feature:
- Easy-to-use smooth, continuous handrails
- Non-corrosive and non-combustible
- Quick assembly and installation; they require no field welding
- Landings are prefabricated in typical 5’x 5’ sections and designed for a uniform live load of 100 psf and concentrated vertical load of 300 pounds
- Treads are prefabricated in typical 4’-2” width with ADA-compliant nosing
- Handrail height is 34”
- Built from 6000 series aluminum alloy with 6061-T6 for structural strength
- Can be used on slopes, inclines and pitched roofs
- Easy to relocate and reconfigure
Aluminum stairs by REDD Team are paint-free, rust-resistant, non-magnetic, and non-sparking. They can be used for temporary access to trailers and modular buildings or be permanently installed as fixed industrial stairs. They are an excellent substitute for significantly heavier mild steel access systems and are fully compatible with our aluminum ramp solutions.
REDD Team’s dedicated staff can meet your most rigorous requirements for metal steps to provide access to modular classrooms, office trailers, mobile health facilities, and a variety of other applications. They are also excellent for marine applications.
Get in touch with us at (800) 648-3696 to find a premium quality solution to meet your needs.