REDD Team, leading aluminum metal stairs manufacturers in Delhi, LA, offers a versatile product line to meet your needs for safety, value and quick assembly. From design and detailing to manufacturing and shipping, we supply all of your access needs quickly and accurately.
Metal stairs can be permanently installed as fixed industrial stairs or serve as temporary access stairways.
They are available in a variety of sizes for use as egress stairs, mezzanine access stairs, secondary access stairs, and equipment access stairs, and you will find uses for them in a wide range of applications.
Our safety access products, which include aluminum stairways, aluminum pedestrian bridges, aluminum walkway systems, aluminum viewing platforms, and aluminum wheelchair ramps, comply with one or more of the following building code standards:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Building Officials Code Administrators International (BOCA)
- Uniform Building Code (UBC)
- International Building Code (IBC)
- State Requirements for Educational Facilities (SREF)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Deploy aluminum stairs in these and other areas:
- Marine – Aluminum stairs and ramps are ideal in waterfront locations. The metal offers excellent corrosion resistance because it spontaneously forms a thin but effective oxide layer. Unlike oxide layers on other metals, aluminum oxide adheres strongly to the parent metal and is impenetrable. Certain alloys and coatings make the metal particularly durable, even for demanding saltwater environments, which explains why aluminum is used extensively in many types of ships and boats. Other benefits of aluminum over wood in marine environments are its self-draining and slip-resistant qualities. Aluminum stairs can provide safe, secure dock access in marinas and waterfront parks, vessel boarding ramps, and solve your ADA-compliant access requirements.
- Oil, Gas and Mining – Aluminum stairs, handrails, ramps and walkways are well-suited to modular man camp operations throughout the Permian Basin, Barnett Shale, Marcellus Shale, and other oil and shale extraction areas, and can withstand the harsh conditions of any remote site. Durable, lightweight aluminum (one-third the weight of steel) does not rust, rot or decay. Although as strong as steel, aluminum stair systems are easy to assemble and move from one location to another. They install in minutes and feature independent and quick-adjusting legs for easy leveling on uneven terrain.
- Schools and Municipalities – The perfect choice for all types of education and municipal applications, our aluminum walkway systems provide General Code Compliant access for site built or modular classrooms and buildings. They can be relocated and reassembled into a variety of configurations. They are strong, slip-resistant, and fabricated from 6000 series alloy with 6061-T6 for chief structural components. They are non-corrosive, non-combustible, recyclable, and easily maintained. The REDD Team Universal Wheelchair Ramp System is the perfect solution for ADA compliant wheelchair access.
- Construction – Scaffolding, ladders and stairs can be some of the most active and dangerous areas of a work site. Our aluminum stairs and ramps furnish safe access to most sloped surfaces where they can be anchored. They can be joined together for longer reach and allow safe access on hilly terrain and between building levels, gravel pits, road/rail embankments, earth retaining walls, and other hard-to-reach construction areas. Injuries on the jobsite are costly, both directly and indirectly, through liability, lost man-hours, increased workmen’s compensation expenses and low morale. We manufacture stair systems to meet OSHA safety requirements to keep your workers safe.
If you are looking for reliable metal stairs manufacturers, get in touch with REDD Team at (800) 648-3696 for assistance with metal stairs and other access systems you may need for your unique environment.