The Flex-Step OSHA Stair is an adjustable (28″ or 35″ threshold) stair designed for construction trailers and field offices that need to meet OSHA regulations. Flex-Step installs in approximately ten minutes, with easy adjustment for threshold and configuration requirements.
- REDD Team aluminum stairs provide OSHA compliant access to modular buildings, construction trailers, and temporary offices.
- Landings and stairs are designed for 100psf live load and a concentrated load of 300lbs.
- Aluminum stairs and railings are both non-corrosive and non-combustible.
- Maintenance-free, with a durable slip-resistant and self-draining deck.
- Light but strong aluminum means less weight than comparable wood or metal systems.
- Easily assembled in about ten minutes.
- 1 Year warranty on our OSHA-ready safety products.
- Flex-Step Total Weight = 120 lbs
- Field reversible handing
- Fully reusable in either handing
- Grip Strut option available
Flex-Step Stair System – Codes Met