Budget and safety requirements are the primary factors to consider when installing portable stairs or another aluminum access solution. When deciding on the best metal stairs for your needs, we recommend considering the importance of mobility for customers and employees, the advantages of aluminum as a structural material, and whether heavier steel or wood systems will suit your needs.
REDD Team is the leading manufacturer of aluminum access solutions in the USA. Our standard and custom access systems are designed for site-built and modular buildings and range from aluminum stairs and platforms to wheelchair ramps, walkways, and pedestrian bridges, as well as crossover stairs and platforms suitable for industrial generators and other equipment.
Our experienced product team approaches all projects with a focus on superior quality, safety, value, sustainability and customer service. Our design, engineering and manufacturing capabilities enable us to deliver safe, cost-effective products for most any industrial, public or commercial need.
Access solutions from REDD Team can help prevent injuries in construction, marine, transportation, manufacturing, mining, energy, and other industrial settings with features such as:
- Strong, lightweight 6000 series aluminum alloy construction
- 6061-T6 structural components for exceptional strength and toughness
- Fabricated in one-piece extruded sections making them less likely to loosen over time
- Portable stairs in 2 to 7-step models or custom designs
- Ramps in straight configurations with a platform or in wraparound configurations
- OSHA and ADA compliant guardrails and handrails
- Permanent slip-resistant surface
- 100 lbs per square foot weight capacity
- Will not rust, rot , split or warp
- Require no scraping, sanding, painting
- Minimal assembly with easy installation in less than 10 minutes
- Made in the USA
In support of construction work safety policies, REDD Team manufactures Dura-Grip OSHA Stairs and adjustable Flex-Step OSHA Stairs that are designed to comply with OSHA and CAL-OSHA regulations. This aluminum stairs are ideal for construction trailers, field offices and modular buildings. We also provide custom access solutions for remote locations and other unique jobsite requirements.
Find the Access Solutions You Need
Whether you need portable stairs, elevated platforms with safety rails, lightweight wheelchair ramps, durable multi-level platforms and walkways, or a custom, built-to-spec solution, REDD Team can help you make travel safer for workers and pedestrians.
We fabricate our access systems from 6000 series aluminum alloy with 6061-T6 for primary structural components. These systems have excellent structural strength and toughness, good finishing characteristics and respond well to anodizing. They are inherently weather-resistant, lighter and more flexible than steel, wood or masonry stairs and ramps, and are durable enough to last a lifetime.
REDD Team’s high quality aluminum stair systems can be easily installed with minimum parts and slip-in legs and rails; no field welding is required. All are constructed with stainless steel bolt hardware and durable, non-corrosive, maintenance-free aluminum. All exposed surfaces are smooth and free of sharp or jagged edges. And every system includes a one-year warranty.
All access products meet the guidelines of the U.S. Green Building Council and can help you earn LEED credits under “The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design” program. Applicable LEED credits may include:
- LEED Credit 2.1 – Construction Waste Management, Divert 50% from Disposal
- LEED Credit 2.2 – Construction Waste Management, Divert 75% from Disposal
- LEED Credit 4.1 – Recycled Content 10%
- LEED Credit 4.2 – Recycled Content 20%
For aluminum stairs to suit industrial and commercial site-built structures, portable classrooms, modular buildings, and marine facilities, contact REDD Team at 800-648-3696 to find out more about our premium solutions.